On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:25:41 +0300 Georgi Tyuliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > 1. How to mount Sony Ericsson k750i mobile phone with FreeBSD 7.0 ?

No idea.

 > 2. How to change automatically the file attributes (for example 'date')
 > of large number of files?

For modification and/or access times, use touch(1)
For user:group ownership, use chown(1)
For file modes, use chmod(1)

 > For example: I have taken many photos with my Sony Ericsson k750i mobile
 > phone and
 > the exact time end date is accessible (e.g. through F3 of the midnight
 > commander),
 > but very often when copying the jpg's the file attributes change.

To preserve user/group ownership and modification/access timestamps on
files, use cp(1) with the -p flag.  Maybe mc doesn't do that correctly
on copying, though it should for a move, assuming that it uses mv(1)

cheers, Ian