Hello,

I'm new to FreeBSD and really attracted to it because of the
performance and stability it provides. So I am looking to develop a
high performance system that may need to process over 100K UDP
messages per second and be able to store information quickly. I
couldn't find much documentation on the memory limits in FreeBSD,
especially per-process limits in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Could you please point me to where I can find such information along
with other performance tuning tips and characteristics of the OS to
keep in mind?