On 10-Jun-08, at 1:07 PM, Paul Schmehl wrote:

The message that Andrew sent in response to you did not have a digital signature on it. I don't know if that means it was stripped by the list software or he didn't sign the message.

I disabled signing when sending that message, just so my response could be read. I'll send a message in a second with signing enabled. I've never noticed anyone having problems with digital signatures in other mailing lists I'm on, but it's possible that no one has bothered to say anything.

--Andrew