A simple problem EASILY solved.

Why bother the owner of the misconfigured nameserver?

Instead, simply insert a wildcard record to your namesever
that hands out the IP number of the nastiest porno site you
can find to any DNS query.

After a few days the owners of the misconfigured nameservers
or clients will go hunting for whatever is poisoning their cache.

Problem solved.

Ted