Quoting "herbert langhans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

There are some instructions how you can get the Flashplayer running. Not perfect, but it will do in many cases.
http://freebsd.langhans.com.pl/af/index.html

Excellent howto Herb. My problem is that it seems that firefox-devel doesn't work with amd64 but being stubborn, I'm forcing a compile just to be sure. If it doesn't work on my laptop amd64 I will find a i386 to test on. Thanks for you work and documentation

Have a great day,

ed

Cheers
herbs