Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

I don't run FreeBSD on desktops so I haven't looked at the various tools available. On OS X, I use 1password which makes excellent use of the OS X Keychain system, and has terrific webbrowser integration. I'm fairly sure that the Apple Keychain libraries have been or can be ported to FreeBSD, but it might require GnuStep.

Any idea what the name of the project for the Security framework is? I can't seem to find anything on Google. I'd love to be able to access keychains from OS X on other platforms, without resorting to dumping everything to plaintext.

--Andrew