hi...

do you have some kind of installation/setup manual?
that would be really interesting to see your steps, and try that myself.

I have some questions too:
- how do you handle updates/ installation of new software?
- how do you prevent someone who hacked the machine to remount '/' as
  writable
- how do users update theirs passwords when '/etc' is read-only?

greetz
olli