Wojciech Puchar wrote:
by outgoing mails.

Pardon my lack of imagination, but how could anyone -- other
than a spammer -- be generating enough outbound email traffic
to *need* to load-balance it, and yet have little enough

please come to poland and use polish telecom's "4Mbit/s" ADSL connections.
you won't ask why.

no i'm not a spammer, but my users often send mails like 20-40MB sized.

Aloha List,

In Hawaii we have 3 Mbit DSL that is used for email and web sites. Works just fine in and out.

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
  + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
  < email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >