From: Giorgos Keramidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 2:27 AM
To: Dimitris Giakoudis
Cc: Nikos Kokkalis; freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] FreeBSD and Greek support

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:59:10 +0300, "Dimitris Giakoudis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, x11-fonts/webfonts was the missing part of the puzzle :)
> Now, greek web pages seem pretty nice.
>
> Nikos, I think you should include this to the article.

Hi Dimitris.  Thanks for taking the time to post a [SOLVED] message.

I've prepared a proposed change/addition to the article, which is now
online in diff/patch format at:

    http://hg.hellug.gr/freebsd/doc-el/rev/96b47edf541f

The text is in Greek, so it would be nice if you could review the
section I added (the 'green' lines).  Then if both you and Nikos like
the changes, I can commit it to the main CVS tree too.

Cheers,
Giorgos