On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 03:44:59AM -0700, Unga wrote:
> [...]

Well, fdisk(8) is somewhat cumbersome to use.  Personally I tend to invoke
sysinstall(8) to create new slices (can be done after install too.)  Much
easier to use.
Also, you can almost always ignore any warnings about the geometry of the
disk.  Once the kernel has booted FreeBSD does not make use of the geometry
anyway, so it is only if you need to boot from the disk or if you use the
disk from some other OS that it might matter (but it usually works just fine
without any adjustments.)

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson