On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 08:32:58PM -0400, Kitche wrote:
> Since some ports actually need cs(change_scroll_region) to run for example
> tmux is one. I believe tmux does not change the term correctly which could
> be the issue as well. But according to the author the term needs cs to
> even run.
>
> I m just wondering why cons25 is missing this from it's termcap, since
> I've been working on adding it to cons25 so that some ports will work
> correctly.

It might be a recent change - I've made a to-do item to investigate it.
afaik, it's not supported in "older" versions of FreeBSD.

At the moment for instance, I'm reading the 6.0 source for

        /usr/src/sys/boot/i386/libi386/vidconsole.c

The corresponding screen(4) manpage doesn't mention it.

(pcvt supports it, but that's a different emulator from cons25).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net