Uwe Laverenz schrieb:
On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 01:38:25PM +1200, Steven Samuel Cole wrote:

Also, the disks are SATA300, the controller supports SATA150 only; there is a jumper on the disks that limits them to SATA150 which I removed. Could that be relevant ?

Yes, it could be relevant. Several controllers have shown problems without
this jumper in the past (VIA, 3ware...).

Uwe

Hey Uwe,

thanks for your reply :-)

I put the jumpers back in, but unfortunately, the messages persist :-(

Cheers,

Steve