I am a running a minimalist setup with FreeBSD 7.0.  I would like to be
able to configure my system to allow me to use a text-based mail client
such as Mutt.  So far, I am able to receive mail, fetching my pop mail
from Comcast via getmail.  But I can't send mail because the system
isn't configured for that, and I'm in the dark as how to accomplish it.
Is there somewhere that I can go for info on setting up a simple
configuration which will let me send mail from Mutt?  Sendmail, which of
course is included with FreeBSd, seems kind of nightmarish.  At any
rate, this is a personal system, and I would like the simplest setup I can
get to work.  Any info would be much appreciated.

Rem