Hi,

I'm having no luck finding hits for "wipe drive" or "zero drive" in
the mail list archives and I can't believe I'm the first to ask this
question but here it is anyway.  How can I simply write 0's across a
USB thumb drive?  I'd rather not install a port, if I can avoid it.  I
was thinking that something like dd would work, but everything I've
tried thus far is not working.  What suggestions does everyone have?

Andy