Nejc Škoberne ?????:
Hey,

My guess is that something has mmap-ed a HUGE chunk of
disk space. If I reboot the space is freed.

Much more likely is that some program has deleted a large file, while still holding it open. Usual suspect is some kind of log file,
or temporary file.

Then I just did "mdconfig -d -u /dev/md4" and everything is OK now:

/dev/mirror/gm0s1f 112291390 46935874 56372206 45% /usr

Hope that it maybe helps. :)

Unfortunatelly no, it does not. I don't have md at all, but reboot always solves the problem and i still have
no idea how to look at what's eating the disk space.

--
Artem