Marcel Grandemange wrote:
Good day!

I hope someone might be able to assist me over here!

I have a multipurpose FreeBSD server, and one of the roles is being a file
server.

This role however seems to continuously bring the machine to it's knees.

I have tried seeking help elsewhere namely

http://www.daemonforums.org/showthread.php?t=980

But still can't seem to get this going. Id really appreciate some input,
thank you!

Have you tried swapping out the drive cables with new/UDMA133 ones.  Every time
I think
I've found a problem w/FBSD disk handling it ends up being the cables :)