Hi all. I'm playing with GDM2 and I'm getting the error messages included below. (Gnome2 itself (gnome2-2.0_6) seems to be working OK.) Other than the error messages, GDM2 also appears to be working without incident.

I can't seem to identify any man pages for GDM or GDM2 and the XFree86 book from Que is not really helping me. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks...

This is a 5.0-RELEASE system.

Error message at FreeBSD boot time:
gdm_config_parse: XDMCP disabled and no local servers defined. Adding /usr/X11R6/bin/X on :0 to allow configuration.

Error message from the GDM2 screen:
No servers were defined in the configuration file and XDMCP was disabled. This can only be a configuration error. So I have started a single server for you. You should log in and fix the configuration. Note that automatic and timed logins are disabled now.

Contents of /usr/X11R6/etc/gdm/gdm.conf (typos are mine ;-)
[daemon]
Greeter=/usr/X11R6/bin/gdmgreeter
AutomaticLoginEnable=false
TimedLoginEnable=false

[greeter]
Use24Clock=true
GraphicalTheme=AMD

[security]
AllowRoot=false
AllowRemoteRoot=false

pkg_info|grep gdm gives me the following:
gdm2-2.4.0.12 GNOME 2.0 version of xdm display manager
gdm2-2.4.0.12_1 GNOME 2.0 version of xdm display manager
(I was unaware of both "12" and 12_1" being installed until I was typing this question. I do not know the impact of this.)