Hi Jack,

Jack Barnett wrote:
This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a "Calendar Server" that is compatible with Sunbird?

you can try that one:
http://rscds.sourceforge.net/

I access it from Sunbird/Lightning from Windows and Linux and with iCal from MacOSX. I can work offline with it and iCal synchronizes then the changes. Works really great.
I also include some ical files like holidays from my webserver to lightning.

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook