A fellow compunerd got tired of being first-hired and first-fired,
        went back to school in art/computer animation.   long-story-story, this
        guy came up with the right kind of logo for my website; he sent a
united
        t+u that at least *i* liked.  Now that I'm learning to use the GIMP
        --*thanks* to the patient and thouhtful -questions members who have help
        me with Layers--now i need to find which typeface(s) looks best.

        i'd be much obliged for the top couple font viewer a apps so i can
compare the
        bunches [scores] of fonts I've  collected?

        gary