Hello,

Having a problem with sendmail on some of my servers supporting several
virtual apache hosts. Because these servers have 5-10 ip aliases bound, it
sometimes trips up sendmail when sending outbound mail to my smarthost. All
servers are configured to use the same smarthost. But on one of the hosts,
sendmail will send out as the one of the virtual hosts instead of the main
host, which is what I need.

Example: webhost01.webdomain.com is the host.
Five ip aliases for apache virtual servers: