Thu, 03 Jul 2008 20:30:00 +0300, Rodrigo Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Ivaylo Bonev wrote:
I want to use FreeBSD 7.0 for Backup server. After little searching, my
decision was to use Bacula (because of Windows client). After
installation of latest version (Bacula 2.4.0) and active googling,
reading very carefuly Onlamp article of Bacula server on FreeBSD
(http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/01/09/bacula.html) and
configuring File, Storage and Director files, I was astonished by the
fact that Bacula cannot start from provided scripts in
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/ directory. No messages in log, no error messages in
console, ps aux| grep 'bacula' say nothing, nothing! I put
bacula_dir_enable="YES"
bacula_fd_enable="YES"
bacula_sd_enable="YES"
and after restart on console shows this error:
03-Jul 17:09 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:483
Config error: Could not find config Resource bacula-fd referenced on
line 30 :
 Client = bacula-fd

            : line 30, col 20 of file /usr/local/etc/bacula-dir.conf
  Client = bacula-fd

All Bacula .conf files are attached. Is there a bug, or misconfigured
.conf files?

You have laptop-fd in your bacula-fd configuration, you dont have
bacula-fd (I think you've renamed the Client conf from samples).

Change bacula-fd with laptop-fd and should work

Thanks, it works now!
What is name convention for Windows derectories and files in 'File ='
'c:/new' or '/new'?