Hello.

I use FreeBSD 7 with sendmail. I have a problem for sending email. More
precisely, with the sender of the mail.
When I'm logged to my machine in root, the mail is sent with
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with sender. OK, no problems.
When I'm logged to my machine in nicolas, the mail is sent with
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with sender. OK, no problems.

However, when I'm logged in nicolas to my machine, and if I do a "su
root" or "su - root", and I send a mail, the sender will be
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and not "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

It's a problem, because I done a "su" to be logged as root.

I don't have this problem with a FreeBSD/Postfix.

Thanks for your advices and helps. I don't understand this problem.

Regards,

--
 - Nicolas.