I use locate command,like follows:
$locate mail
locate:database too small: /var/db/locate.database

I know it need to update from document: /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb ,but I
don't know how to execute above command,I am a newer to Unix,how to do it?

Thanks

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its
subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system.
Thank you.