This has been an ongoing problem for me because of my lack of knowledge
about the processes involved.  I have a postscript printer which was
installed using CUPS via the KDE printer wizard.  The printer works fine
when printing from X apps, but I am unable to print from the command
line.  My main concern is to be able to print from Mutt, but when I try
to do that I get an error message from Mutt telling me,"lpr: lp: unknown
printer."  I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction here.

Rem