I have a quick question to the openoffice geru's.

I've installed the current version of openoffice (1.0.1) from the ports
collection. I am trying to make some slides by using the "Drawing" window
(from the "New" icon). After creating a slide, I can create a postscript file.
However, it does not print on my HP laserjet4 printer, but I can view it
fine with ghostscript.

I'm running 4.7 FreeBSD.

Does anyone have an idea what magic I need to perform to get the
postscript file to print? I've searched the archives for both FreeBSD and
openoffice.org and haven't found much helpful.

Paul Fronberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]