upgrading a 6.3 box using portsnap and freebsd-update

*David Newman* dnewman at networktest.com <mailto:freebsd-questions%40freebsd.org?Subject=upgrading%20a%206.3%20box%20using%20portsnap%20and%20freebsd-update&In-Reply-To=20080712175513.7ed1baed%40gumby.homeunix.com.>
/Sat Jul 12 17:52:48 UTC 2008/

     freebsd-update

<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2008-July/178680.html>

<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2008-July/178682.html>