Hi, so I recently went to look for a mp3 ripper/encoder program in the ports
collection and I noticed something odd.  For some reason, whenever I do a make search
of any sort, all the ports it lists have their Info: field set to ** No Description.

    Anyone have any idea why that is?  It doesn't seem to matter what I search for, or
if I use keys or name to search, nothing has any info about it.  I know that it didn't
have this behavior before, and it's really kind of bothersome.

    Thanks for any help you can give.