On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:26:46 +0800
EdwardKing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use mail command to read mail and quit mail,like follows:
> $mail
> ?1
> ?q
> Save 1 message in mbox
>
> Then I use mail command again
> $mail
> No mail for edward
>
> How to delete my letter in mbox which have read?

man mail
[...]

  Disposing of Mail
     After examining a message you can delete (d) the message or reply (r) to
     it.  Deletion causes the mail program to forget about the message.  This
     is not irreversible; the message can be undeleted (u) by giving its num-
     ber, or the mail session can be aborted by giving the exit (x) command.
     Deleted messages will, however, usually disappear never to be seen again.

[...]
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

I used to hate weddings; all the Grandmas would poke me and
say, "You're next sonny!" They stopped doing that when i
started to do it to them at funerals.

Warned.