Hola, Efren--

On Jul 18, 2008, at 12:02 PM, Efren Bravo wrote:
Someone can tell me where can I find a dedicated book or material of sendmail's rulesets?

  http://www.sendmail.org/documentation/books

The O'Reily _sendmail_ book is the most comprehensive about writing and debugging rulesets, although it is also rumored to have caused the deforestation of a small country due to it's size and page count. Of course, the online documentation and FAQ available right there is probably enough for most people to get started.

[ Note: Having paid my dues and done my own share of sendmail ruleset hackery in the misty days of yore, I'm not sure I'd be willing to repeat that level of effort in the modern era where Postfix exists.... ]

Regards,
--
-Chuck