hi all,
apologies for the OT (but maybe it isn't so much).

I'm interested in knowing the application level RTT for a HTTP application -
ie, not from SYN , SYN/ACK ... FIN , FIN/ACK , but from the POST (http.request
in wireshark) by an  app on my side to the response by the server
(http.response). I have no access to either app's code.

I haven't been able how to do this in wireshark - other than resetting the time
in each http.request and matching to the returning http.response...which doesn't
scale at all :P

Is there a tool out there that would help , or preferred method to approach this
kind of task?

TIA!
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin.

Warned.