Oh well, I guess I have to resort to some MS Windows machine and install the software from Palm itself, sigh lol. Thanks for the reply, I mainly want to know if my palm unit is screwed.

From: Antoine Jacoutot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lin Jianfong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problem syncing palm m125 w/ jpilot and pilot-xfer
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 00:22:33 +0100

On Sunday 16 February 2003 23:33, Lin Jianfong wrote:
> I just bought a Palm m125 model recently and tried to sync it via the USB
> cradle/cable on my fbsd 4.7R box. I got the process going all up to the
> point when trying to backup and sync using jpilot and pilot-xfer.

Forget it, pilot-link doesn't work under FreeBSD+USB.
I'm having the same issues with a Palm m505 and the pilot-link guys just told
me it does not work yet (I do hope that they're working on it though).
You can try to contact the coldsync developers, I got in touch with one who
told me the latest CVS version was supposed to work (but it didn't for me at
the time) --> http://www.coldsync.org/

Good luck... and if you can make your device work in any way, please post how
you did it on this list.
Thanks.

Antoine