On Jul 28, 2008, at 11:23, Chris Hastie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm about to give up a FreeBSD dedicated server and would like to make sure I don't inadvertantly leave any bits of sensitive data on it. What is the best way to remove all data from the hard drive? I have no problem if this removes the OS along the way, but ideally I would like to be able to do what ever I do from an SSH session. If there's no alternative I can arange KVMoIP console
access.

Thanks

--
Chris Hastie

Is there anyone onsite that you could trust to run DBAN (Derik's Boot And Nuke)?

Andrew