From: darko gavrilovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: email disclaimer <insert; remove and instert>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 11:17 AM

are you using X11? do you use thunderbird/mozilla mail client? i believe
thunderbird has a fancy signature add-on that does something like that.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM, lyd mc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi guys,

Is there any program that insert or remove disclaimer?

For example, if a reply message  containing my disclaimer i want it to be
removed at the end of the mail body and put somewhere before the "QUOTE" line.