*Hi again
*

*This is a database server. I checked the port tree and saw that all of
them are updated except for mysql. Some list members have commented
that upgrading freebsd 6.2 to 7.0 stable may result in port conflicts
and installing the entire ports hierarchy rather than upgrading them
would be a better solution. However, it is necessary to compile them
again after installing the ports and this might result in conflicts
with the sources or dependencies of previous packages. I will test all
these options.*

--
Share now a pigeon's flight
Bluebound along the ancient skies,