May anyone using a SMC 2602W (PCI Adapter for the 2632W Wireless
PCMCIA card) send me all the relevant lines in his config files (including
the lines in the kernel config file) ?

        I've just tried with the following configuration, but it seems to
do nothing :

kernel config file :
device          card
device          pcic0   at isa? irq 0 port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd0000
device          pcic1   at isa? irq 0 port 0x3e2 iomem 0xd4000 disable
device          wi

/etc/rc.conf
pccard_enable="YES"
pccardd_flags="-z -i 15"

        The card shares the IRQ 15 with an scsi card. I've seen old mail
(Feb 2002) on freebsd-mobile archive which spoke about irq conflicts, but
it seems that /usr/src/sys/dev/wi/if_wi.c have been modified to handle such
cases. And anyway I've tried with all the cards but the video and the 2602
ones out.

        Vincent