On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Tim Traver wrote:

Hi all,

I know this isn't exactly the right place for a sendmail question, but it has to do with the system configuration, and I'm trying to find some help to create a relatively simple solution (I think)...

ok, here is what I want to do, which I have done in the past, but now it doesn't seem to be working...

I simply want any submitted email using sendmail to be relayed to another mta for distribution. I want this to happen both from submitted mail from the command line, and from any queues, if the mail is submitted to the running daemon.

Here's what I do:

cd /etc/mail
delete <hostname>.mc if present
make