On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Jay Hall wrote:

A situation has arisen for which I need to bypass my transparent proxy server (Squid) for a ceratin IP address range.

Following are the contents of my ipnat.rules file.

Is there an easy way to bypass the proxy server when accessing this one address?

Instead of in the firewall, you can do that with squid:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringSquid#head-d82a8d4c42f3600c857cef92d77d76914af54592

In case that URL doesn't work, it's the "Can I make Squid go direct for some sites?" question about the always_direct access list.