Yavuz Maslak wrote:
I use 7.0-STABLE-200805.
I want to update it to 7.0-STABLE-200807.

How do I update for the last updates clearly ?

is there a way to update without reboot the machine or with only one reboot ?

Use csup to synchronize your source:

- Copy the file /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile to your home dir (run commands as root or with sudo) - Edit and change default host to a mirror near you ( http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html#HANDBOOK-MIRRORS-CHAPTER-SGML-CENTRAL-CVSUP )

- csup -g -L2 stable-supfile

- Follow these instructions to rebuild your system:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html

You will need to reboot twice, once after you install the kernel and a second time when you install world, after the final mergemaster step.