I'm trying to write a program that will take 2 IPs and return an appropriate
CIDR which contains both.
I found this file: ips-to-cidr-nets.pl listed under ~eivind on FreeBSD, which
sounds like it might be a good model.
Unfortunately, I can't download the file (get "Forbidden") page, nor locate
user "eivind" on the FreeBSD Homepages page to ask him/her about it.
(It's dated 2001, in case that helps; apparently eivind is long gone...)

1. Can anyone get me a copy of this program? Or...
2. Put me in touch with its author so I can ask about it?? Or...
3. Point me to another program which does what I need?

Thanks. I'm very new to all this; I was able to cobble together a CIDR-to-IPs
calculator in JavaScript, but going this other direction seems much harder, and
far more confusing.