On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:48:27 +0200
"Redd Vinylene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Adding WITHOUT_GAMES="YES" to /etc/src.conf most certainly didn't
> work.
>
> Why does FreeBSD pack so much, pardon my language, bullshit anyway?

It's largely a consequence of having a coherent OS, rather than a kernel
and third-party packages.

> Yes, one or two (out of one or two million) might need it, but can't
> we make it available to them in some other way? As a module or a port
> or something?

Like I already said, that's been done, the actual games went to a port.
I don't see why you care so much about removing 3.2Mb.

BTW please stop cross-posting to bugs, if you think you've found a
bug, you should go through proper channels and file a PR.