Hi,

I'm about to port ModelNet (a large-scale internet emulator) from FreeBSD 4 to FreeBSD 7. It is implemented as a module. Well, changing couple of headers and structs will probably solve the thing, but I would like to make it SMP aware. Since it emulates a lot of nodes, each of which is doing some processing, I would like to "group" them, so ones are executing on one core, other on second and so on...

Can someone give me some pointers to some good tutorial, text, documentation? I know about multiprogramming, but I never did anything in a kernel.

Thank,
Nikola