Howdy,

I have a build host that exports /usr/src, /usr/obj and /usr/ports. As
long as I don't 'd'elete the temporary config files when using
mergemaster, is it safe to use mergemaster on multiple machines? My main
concern would be the state of the temporary config files changing
between mergemaster runs.

TIA,

-T

--
Anyone can revolt. It is more difficult silently to obey our own inner
promptings, and to spend our lives finding sincere and fitting means of