Sorry about the premature sending.  Here is the complete question:

> Greetings,
>
> I am attempting to follow the directions located at
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/virtualization-guest.html
> and load a FreeBSD Xen DomU instance.  The document says:

Download the FreeBSD domU kernel for Xen 3.0 and disk image from
http://www.fsmware.com/

*       kernel-current
<http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/kernel-current>

*       mdroot-7.0.bz2
<http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/mdroot-7.0.bz2>

*       xmexample1.bsd
<http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/config/xmexample1.bsd>

The link for kernel-current does not work.  Do you know where I can find
the kernel?  I tried to compile a kernel with PAE support, modify it
using the objcopy instructions given in the handbook, and use it, but I
get the error "xc-dom-compat-check: guest type xen-3.0-x86_32 not
supported by xen kernel".

It looks like I need a guest type xen-3.0-x86_32p.  I thought compiling
a kernel with PAE enabled would give me that, but I get the same error.

Any ideas?