No /boot/loader
no /boot/kernel/kernel

I isntalled FreeBSD 7.0 with the defaults for partiioning. I am using one
hard drive in which I followed with the ASQ (auto, tag for boot, quit)
command. I choose the standard boot loader option. I installed through the
master freebsd site via ethernet. Upon the congratulation screen is asks for
a reboot, and to remove the boot disk, I resart to the error message above.
I believe it is because a boot loader is not installed, however, it should
be. Is it not in the set up, it is one of the first steps.

Following the errors I am in put into a boot prompt:

boot:

Are there any commands I can run from this prompt to manually boot? How can
I make the boot work? Will I need to install my own boot loader? How can I
install a manul boot loader? How can I check if the boot loader is
installed, but just not loading properly?