Hi

I get the following error when I start Mozilla.

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer_linux.so
[/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer_linux.so: Undefined symbol
"overrideShellClassRec"]

I have installed the www/flashplugin-mozilla-0.4.10_2 de-installed it and
re-installed and still get the error. I have also installed the
www/linux_flashplugin-5.0r51, but still no joy.

Can anyone tell me what port I need to install to get the flash plugin
working.

Thanks for your time. Any hints gratefully recived.

David.

--

David Dooley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]