At 01:32 AM 8/11/2008, AAH wrote:
Hi,

Can someone give me the correct settings to configure an att/sbcglobal 2wire
1800 gateway(it's a modem, router/gateway)to work with FreeBSD?

I have been told my other users of FreeBSD that this router/gateway does
work with FreeBSD. (Freebsd 6.3).  However, the values given to me

by att techs have not worked.  This is why I am email you all for some
assistance.  The error message is that network/server is unknown or cannot

be found.

Thanks

AAH

The default setting for this router/gateway is to have the client systems on the LAN use DHCP for configuration. You should set your system up to use DHCP.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.