On Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Mike Clarke wrote:

Does anybody have a Xerox Phaser 6110 printer working with FreeBSD? My
current inkjet is on it's last legs and the 6110 looks like a good deal
at only 90 GBP for a colour laser. It's listed in the OpenPrinting
database as working "mostly" but I'm not sure if that applies to
FreeBSD as well as Unix and how good "mostly" is.

Printers with sole-source drivers like that make me nervous. If the driver or certain features doen't work on your system, it doesn't leave a lot of options.

foo2qpdl doesn't appear to be in ports, but probably it'll build okay anyway. If it were me, I'd make sure that builds and runs first, making a port of it. Then test the output on a sample printer before buying.