On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:27:04 -0400
"Tsu-Fan Cheng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I use service from megaupload, i wonder if there is a script that
> can automatically download each file, one after the other without me
> clicking myself? thank you!!

not sure what megaupload is , but you should google for page scrapers.

if you use firefox,  the FlashGot extension may come in handy.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Too strong a strong vision can kill you - you'll walk right over the edge,
firm in the knowledge of the path in front of you."
   Linus Torvalds

Warned.