Restore from your backups (you DO have backups, don't you?) ;)

Otherwise, there's no easy way to do this. If the data you deleted is very
valuable, first thing to do is umount the filesystem, preventing the data
of the deleted files from being overwritten by any new filesystem writes.

There might be some companies specializing in recovering your data, but it'll
cost you money.
Ik the files are in ascii, you might get some of the data back by using
strings, grep, dd and other tools on the disk device.

G'luck,
Ruben

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 04:55:37PM +0800, Ruel Luchavez typed: