Christian Laursen schrieb:
"C.M. Burns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

OK, it's monday and I'm back at work ;)
The controller is a "LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X
Fusion-MPT Dual Ultra320 SCSI".
I booted into a loader prompt and entered "load amr". Result was a
/boot/kernel/amr.ko text=xxxxxx data=xxxxxx syms=xxxxxxx
so I guess the driver has been loaded successfully.

Try "load mpt" instead. That should give you /dev/da0*.

a "load mpt" gave me no output, just another "OK" prompt. tried "load mpt.ko" which gave me a

/boot/kernel/mpt.ko text=xxxxxx data=xxxxxx syms=xxxxxxx

but sadly no more devices in the list...